Tartan Scarf – Scottish Lambswool (Special Order)
- SKU: LSCL
- Categories: Lambswool, Lambswool, Tartan Scarves, Tartan Scarves
- Tags: Lambswool, Made in Scotland, Special-Order
- 100% authentic Scottish lambswool scarves. Crafted in Scotland
- Keep yourself warm in the cold Scottish winter. Lambswool is the warmest and fuzziest of wools
- Measures 12 inches x 58 inches. Embellished with purled ends
- Choose from more than 200 tartans to suit your preference or your family’s heritage
Stay warm and cozy this winter wherever you go! These 100% genuine lambswool scarves are the perfect accessory to get all wrapped up in. The warmest of our materials, lambswool is unmatched in its softness, thickness, and warmth. Embellished with purled ends, these scarves are both functional and fashionable. Find your family’s tartan—with more than 200 tartan styles to choose from, you’re likely to find the one you’re looking for! Add a touch of tartan to your outerwear this winter with these elegant lambswool tartan scarves, made in Scotland.
|Lochcarron Lambswool Tartan List K||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Austin/Keith/Marshall Modern, Baird Modern, Bannockbane Navy Modern, Bell of the Borders Modern, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Bruce of Kinnaird Ancient, Buchanan Antique, Buchanan Blue Modern, Buchanan Modern, Burns Check Modern, Cameron Clan Modern, Campbell Argyll Modern*, Campbell Clan Ancient, Campbell Clan Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Modern, Cornish National, Davidson Modern, Douglas (Green) Modern, Duncan Ancient, Earl of St. Andrews, Edinburgh District, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Forbes Modern, Fraser Red (Dress) Modern, Galbraith Modern, Glasgow Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Menteith Modern, Grant (Red) Modern, Gunn Modern, Heather Isle Modern, Highland Rose Modern, Holyrood Modern, Isle of Skye, Keith/Austin/Marshall Modern, Kerr (Red) Modern, Lamont Modern, Lindsay Modern, MacDonald Clan Ancient, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacDonald Dress Modern, MacDonald Lord of the Isles Green Modern, MacDuff Dress Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacIntosh (Red) Modern, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLachlan (Red) Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Ancient, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacPherson (Red) Modern, Maple Leaf, Marshall/Keith/Austin Modern, Mitchell Modern, Moffat (Clan) Modern, Morrison Green (Hunting) Modern, Munro Hunting Ancient, Munro Hunting Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Musselburgh Modern, New York City Modern, Patriot Modern, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Red Modern, Russell Modern, Scotland Forever Antique, Scotland Forever Modern, Scott Red Modern, Smith Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Blue Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Taylor Ancient, Thomson Blue (Dress) Modern, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Wallace Red Modern, Wilson Ancient
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
- Woven in Scotland by the same weaver that created Jamie Fraser’s tartan in the hit show OUTLANDER; fans will remember it from his wedding
- Made from 12 oz premium wool; woven to create an authentic and natural look
- Rustic looking tartan; mostly brown and grey with red, black, and gold accents
- Measures 8 inches x 60 inches of luxuriously soft wool
- Make a statement the next time you go out. Display your Scottish pride while staying fashionable, no matter the occasion!
- Available in 100 tartans, the perfect way to accent any outfit with a Celtic flair. It measures 54 inches by 9 inches
- Lightweight and comfortable, this scarf will look great and essential during spring, fall, or even summer days.
- Our tartan scarfs are made from our signature homespun fabric to produce a classic, authentic look