Lambswool Tartan Waistcoat Scarf
- Add a splash of tartan to any outfit with this Waistcoat Scarf
- Or wrap yourself up in warm, fuzzy, lambswool to keep warm on a cold day!
- Wraps around the back of your neck, then buttons down the front
- Adds extra style and warmth, whether your jacket is open in the front or zipped up tight
- Made in Scotland from premium lambswool tartan
- A great way to represent your heritage in any setting
- Unisex for men, women, and children
- Approximately 9″ wide by 54″ long
- Available in 200 tartans
Add a splash of tartan to any outfit with your tartan waistcoat scarf. Or wrap yourself up in warm, fuzzy, lambswool to keep warm on a cold day! The waistcoat scarf wraps around the back of your neck, then buttons down your front — Imagine wearing it under your jacket or coat. It keeps your neck warm, and adds extra style and warmth whether your jacket is open in the front or zipped up tight. They are a great way to represent your heritage in any setting. Made in Scotland from premium lambswool tartan. Unisex for men, women, and children. Approximately 9″ wide by 54″ long. Available in 200 tartans.
The Celtic Croft carries many scarves from Scotland in various weights (Spring Weight, Light Weight, Medium Weight) and tartans. We also make Homespun Scarves in house from our signature Homespun Tartan. Want a scarf fast? We keep lambswool, poly/viscose, and Outlander scarves in stock. Our warmest and softest lambswool scarves come in Irish County and Scottish Clan Tartans, and we offer them as waistcoat scarves. For a traditional flair, you’ll need our Spring Weight or Light Weight Square Tartan Scarves that you can wear as a head scarf or square. Not into plaid *gasp*, well we’ve got you covered there, too. Show your Scottish pride with our Scotland Knitted Saltire Scarf. And if St. Patrick’s Day turns out to be chilly, you’ll want to wear our Irish Shamrock Knitted Scarf.