Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight
- SKU: ATT02
- Categories: Tartan Hats and Ties, Tartan Ties and Cummerbunds
- Tags: Special-Order, Spring Weight, Wool
- Our collection of Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight highlights your Scottish heritage at any event.
- Ties are made in Scotland out of 100% premium wool tartan for a durable product.
- The ties’ 8 oz. spring weight ensures you will be cool and comfortable.
- Choose from hundreds of tartans for a custom look.
Every Scottish gent needs a few Tartan Neck Ties – Spring Weight. With hundreds of tartans to choose from, show off your Scottish family pride. Ties are made lovingly in Scotland with 100% premium 8-ounce wool for a refined piece. The spring weight will not tie you down on the warmer days! Want to be proper and dapper? The tartan ties worn with an Argyle style shirt, jacket, and vest will give you that perfect appearance! Wear to work, a special event, or every day. And a matching tie for your kilt will complete your Celtic look!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Light Weight
- 11 oz. Premium Wool
- Represent Your Heritage
- Tartans and Solid Colors
- These neckties add a splash of old, rare tartan to work shirts, non-Celtic formal suits, and kilt jackets
- Made from 100% wool tartan in a medium weight—approximately 12 or 13 ounces—they’re a perfect balance of formality and style
- Choose from a vast array of old and rare styles to find the right tartan for your clan or style
- Made custom for you and shipped from Scotland, so please allow 3 to 8 weeks for delivery—we promise it’ll be worth the wait
- Fine-quality tartan-patterned neckties come in a medium (12 or 13 ounces) weight to keep your tie in place
- Choose from over 40 tartans according to your style and family’s heritage
- Made from 100% premium wool in Wales and custom-made just for you
- Add a splash of tartan with any formal outfit to showcase your heritage in multiple tie-wearing settings