LGBT Pride Tartan Flags – Homespun Wool Blend
- SKU: FLAGHS-LGBT
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Flags, LGBT Pride, Specialty Tartans, Tartan Flags
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, LGBT, Wool Blend
- Tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates the variety of bright colors used to identify the movements around the world.
- Made to order in the USA and measures 56 inches by 36 inches
- Stands the test of time—all unfinished edges are roll-hemmed for durability
- Hang it on any standard flag pole with your choice of three grommets or a flag pole sleeve
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Flags
The LGBTQ+ Pride Tartan: A watershed for the modern LGBT movement arose from a series of protests in New York in 1969 and to pay homage to all those involved, this tartan is based on the New York City tartan and incorporates a variety of bright colors used to identify that movement around the world.
This affordable tartan flag is made-to-order in the USA. All unfinished edges are roll-hemmed, so not only will it look good, but it will stand the test of time (much like your LGBT Pride)!
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
This flag measures 56 inches by 36 inches and will fit standard flag poles. Choose between three grommets or a flag pole sleeve.
Did you know all the colors found in Pride flags have their own significance?
Gilbert Baker’s Pride flag includes stripes representing each of the following:
Pink: Sexuality (used less often in modern flags)
Light Blue: Magic (found less often in modern flags)
Indigo: Harmony & Serenity
Additionally, a modern variation dubbed the Progress Pride flag includes stripes to represent Trans people, Black LGBT people, and other community members of color.
|Grommets or Sleeve||
3 Grommets, Flag Pole Sleeve
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Proudly display our Medium Weight Tartan Flags, Old and Rare as uniquely Celtic decor, either at home or your next event
- Approximately 54 inches by 30 inches, these flags are custom-made just for you from 13oz of premium tartan
- Choose from over 500 tartans to find your family’s ancestral tartan and customize between a 3-grommet or flag pole sleeve style of flag
- They’re woven in Scotland and sewn in the USA. Further customizations are possible—please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery
- The Clan Crest Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 200 clan crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 4 x 2.75 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
- Sturdy, quality cufflinks made in Scotland from solid pewter
- Features a shiny rhodium-plated finish sure to stand out
- Measures ¾ inch diameter with stainless steel backs for secure fastening
- Choose between over 100 Scottish clans to show off your clan pride