US Army Premium Wool Formal Kilt
Hand crafted to your measurements by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland. Our Formal Kilts are made to order from 8-9 yards of premium wool tartan, woven in Scotland. Medium weight is generally recommend for durability and crisper pleats.
Formal Kilts have hand-stitched pleats, with lots of attention to detail, making these the nicest kilts available. Made with at least 8 yards of tartan, and constructed to last a lifetime.
- US Army Tartan
- Made by Skilled Kiltmakers in Scotland
- Hand-stitched Pleats
- Formal Kilt Made from 8-9 Yards of Tartan
- 100% Premium Wool
- Light or Medium Weight
- Medium Weight Tartan for Crisper Pleats
- Light Weight Tartan Great for Summer Events
- Nicest Kilt Available!
- Constructed to Last a Lifetime!
- Have someone help you. If you bend even a little while trying to do it yourself, the measurements will change.
- Measure comfortably around your middle, at your navel (belly button). This is your kilt waist. If you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have (like I do), you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the kilt waist).
- Measure from your kilt waist to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We know it’s a big commitment to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom-made kilt. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!