U.S. Air Force Round Kilt Belt Buckle
This U.S. Air Force Round Pewter Kilt Belt Buckle is cast in pewter and tarnish resistant. The buckle (crest made in Canada) is made in Scotland and designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide). Measures 3.75″ in diameter.
- Buckle made in Scotland
- Crest hand crafted in Canada
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Fits any standard kilt belt
- Measures 3.75″ in diameter
We try very hard to keep these in stock at all times, but if we are waiting for a shipment from Scotland, you will need to wait too, up to 8 weeks for delivery.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted by skilled kiltmakers in Scotland
- Formal Kilt in US Air Force Tartan
- Hand-stitched pleats
- 100% Premium Wool Tartan
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- US Air Force Tartan Woven in Scotland
- 100% Premium Wool
- Light or Medium Weight Tartan
- Thin, Breathable Fabric
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Medium Weight for Crisper Pleats
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 34in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 44in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 50in waist)