Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin
- SKU: AIFKP
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Antiqued, Coat of Arms, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
“A family of Irish birth will argue and fight, but let a shout come from without, and see them all unite.” The Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in over 50 family names, and will be an instant heirloom. 3.5 inches of high-quality, lead-free antiqued pewter, made in Scotland for authentic craftsmanship. This sturdy piece is unlikely to bend. Buy one for yourself or give it as a gift! It’s available in matching cap badges and brooches so that the whole family can match. With this Family Crest Kilt Pin, show your family how much you care. But it doesn’t stop there. Show the world how much family matters to you.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Brennan (O'Braonain), Brown(e) (de Brun), Burke (de Burca), Byrne (O'Broin), Caroll (O'Cearbhaill), Collins (O'Coileain), Connolly (O'Conghaile), Daly (O'Dalaigh), Do(c)herty (O'Dochartaigh), Doyle (O'Dubhghaill), Duffy (O'Dubhthaigh), Dunne (O'Duinn), Flynn (O'Floinn), Fox (O'Sionnaigh), Gallagher (O'Gallchobhair), Hughes (O'hAodha), Joyce (Seoigh), Kavanagh (Caomhanach), Kennedy (O'Cinneide), Lynch (de Lench), Maguire (McUidhir), Martin (O'Martain), McCarthy (McCarthaigh), McDermot (McDiarmada), McDonnell (McDomhnaill), McGillycuddy (Mc Giolla Chuda), McLoughlin (McLochlainn), McSweeney (McSuibhne), Moore (O'Mordha), Murphy (O'Murchadha), Nolan (O'Nuallain), O'Brien (O'Briain), O'Callaghan (O'Ceallachain), O'Conor (O'Conchobhair), O'Donnell (O'Domhnaill), O'Donoghue (O'Donnchadha), O'Donovan (O'Donnabhain), O'Grady (O'Graidaigh), O'Kelly (O'Ceallaigh), O'Long (O'Longain), O'Mahony (O'Mathghamhna), O'Neill (O'Néill), O'Rourke (O'Ruairc), O'Sullivan (O'Suileabhain), O'Toole (O'Tuathail), Quinn (O'Cuinn), Reilly (O'Raghailligh), Ryan (O'Maoilrian), Walsh (Breathnach)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size