Clan Crest Quaich – 3 Inch
- SKU: CCQ3
- Categories: Celtic Wedding Decor, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff
- Tags: Gold, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- Use the Quaich to share a dram
- Lead-free pewter for an old-world charm (option to add in gold accents)
- 250 clan crests to choose from or generic crests to customize for your family
- Arrives in beautiful packaging to treasure as a family or as for a gift
Clan Crest Quaich – 3″
Sláinte! Gather your friends and family around and partake in a dram. For many centuries, the Quaich has been used to celebrate life’s milestones and toasts to good health and happiness. The authentic piece can be customized with one of 250 family crests or choose from one of our generic crests. It can also be accented with gold accents to make it extra special. Drinking from the Quaich may be an old family tradition or the start of a new one. Either way, it will connect you to your Celtic past and the ancestors who drank before you.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Put some music on and have a dance around the fire. Each CD different in tune because the dance is not always the same, and the intention not like the one before, however music that is the same with how raw, beautiful and bold, they will make you feel.
- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Over 300 Clan Crests Available
- Easy to Grip and Swirl
- Versatile Design
- Use for Wine, Highballs, Cocktails, Bourbon, Appetizers, Cold Soups, and Desserts
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Add a splash of tartan for your everyday table decor and flip it over to complete your holiday look.
- Customize your look with four different sizes.
- Made by us in the USA with authentic tartan and the finest attention to detail. A tartan piece you will be proud of as much as you are your family and home.