Clan Crest Quaich – 4 Inch
- SKU: CCQ4
- Categories: Celtic Wedding Decor, Clan Crest Flasks, Jewelry and Fun Stuff
- Tags: Gold, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order
- Made from high-quality cast pewter—the perfect investment quaich for all your events
- Approximately 4 inches and includes complimentary fancy packaging for easy gifting
- Comes in over 250 clan crests with either a pewter or gold finish on these beautiful accents
- Manufactured in Glasgow, Scotland and made custom just for you—allow 3-8 weeks for shipping and delivery
Clan Crest 4 Inch Quaich
A good time is only made better with the perfect quaich to share a dram with your mates! This 4 inch, traditional quaich is embellished with your clan’s ancestral crest—choose from over 250 crests, or purchase a standard one if you’re not sure how to start! Choose from either a pewter finish or a gold finish to perfectly match your home’s decor, style, and other accessories. We’ll even include some fancy packaging for quick and convenient gifting, or treat yourself! Made in Glasgow for an authentic Scottish look and feel, and each quaich is made custom. Sláinte!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Traditional Scottish Quaich
- Bowl Measures 3.5″ in Diameter
- Including Handles: Measures 5 7/8″ Wide
- Measures 1.75″ High
- Used to Offer Guests a Cup of Welcome
- Also to Bid Them a Fond Farewell
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Add a splash of tartan for your everyday table decor and flip it over to complete your holiday look.
- Customize your look with four different sizes.
- Made by us in the USA with authentic tartan and the finest attention to detail. A tartan piece you will be proud of as much as you are your family and home.
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah