Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: AIFCB
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Highland Accessories, Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
Wherever you decide to display your Irish heritage, do it with style with our Irish family crest cap badges/brooches. Wear it as a cap badge, a brooch, fastened to your bag—you have endless possibilities!
Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter that has an antiqued finish. Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
This piece is 2 inches wide, and there is a matching kilt pin available. It shows your family crest wrapped in the arms of the heart symbol of the Claddagh (the traditional Irish ring whose three-piece symbol represents friendship, love, and loyalty).
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Brennan (O'Braonain), Brown(e) (de Brun), Burke (de Burca), Byrne (O'Broin), Caroll (O'Cearbhaill), Collins (O'Coileain), Connolly (O'Conghaile), Daly (O'Dalaigh), Do(c)herty (O'Dochartaigh), Doyle (O'Dubhghaill), Duffy (O'Dubhthaigh), Dunne (O'Duinn), Flynn (O'Floinn), Fox (O'Sionnaigh), Gallagher (O'Gallchobhair), Hughes (O'hAodha), Joyce (Seoigh), Kavanagh (Caomhanach), Kennedy (O'Cinneide), Lynch (de Lench), Maguire (McUidhir), Martin (O'Martain), McCarthy (McCarthaigh), McDermot (McDiarmada), McDonnell (McDomhnaill), McGillcuddy (Mc Giolla Chuda), McLoughlin (McLochlainn), McSweeney (McSuibhne), Moore (O'Mordha), Murphy (O'Murchadha), Nolan (O'Nuallain), O'Brien (O'Briain), O'Callaghan (O'Ceallachain), O'Connell (O'Conaill), O'Conor (O'Conchobhair), O'Donnell (O'Domhnaill), O'Donoghue (O'Donnchadha), O'Donovan (O'Donnabhain), O'Grady (O'Graidaigh), O'Kelly (O'Ceallaigh), O'Long (O'Longain), O'Mahony (O'Mathghamhna), O'Neill (O'Néill), O'Rourke (O'Ruairc), O'Sullivan (O'Suileabhain), O'Toole (O'Tuathail), Quinn (O'Cuinn), Reilly (O'Raghailligh), Ryan (O'Maoilrian), Walsh (Breathnach)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch is made in Scotland and cast in lead-free pewter
- This piece features an eagle atop a crest bearing the police motto “Protect and Serve,” and the scales of justice
- Measures approximately 3 inches
- This brooch boasts sapphire blue cubic zirconia gemstones
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide; you can pin it anywhere
- We try to keep these in stock, but it’s not always possible. Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order it. Please allow 3-6 weeks for re-order