Clan Crest Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: CS-ACBCC1
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Stuff, Clans and Tartans, Featured, Highland Accessories
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order
- Crest Size: 1-15/16 ” (45mm) W x 2-1/4″ (57mm)
- Caste in good quality pewter
- Available in 300+ Scottish Clans
- Special order – Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
Your proud Scottish Clan heritage can be displayed by wearing this large Scottish Clan crest pewter badge.
Crest Size: 1-15/16 ” (45mm) W x 2-1/4″ (57mm) L with a high quality nickle silver one part pin back.
The cap or bonnet badge is the most ancient form of displaying your Clan affiliation. In ancient times, the chief of the Clan presented to his clansmen his crest, surrounded by a belt and buckle design, for them to wear as a symbol of their loyalty and Clan affiliation.
|Clan Crest List CS||
Abercromby, Abernethy, Adair, Agnew, Akins, Alexander, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Baillie, Bain, Baird, Balfour, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Beaton, Bell, Beveridge, Bisset, Blair, Borthwick, Boswell, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Burns, Butter, Calder, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Campbell of Loudoun, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Cheyne, Chisholm, Christie, Clark(e), Clelland, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Cooper, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Currie, Dalrymple, Darroch, Davidson, Denniston, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Falconer, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Fullerton, Galbraith, Galloway, Gardyne, Gayre, Gibson, Gillespie, Gladstone, Glass, Glen, Gordon, Gow, Graham, Graham of Menteith, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hall, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Hog, Home (Hume), Hope, Horsburgh, Houstan, Hunter, Inglis, Innes, Irvine, Irvine of Bonshaw, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kilgour, Kincaid, Kinnaird, Kinnear, Kinnimond, Kirkpatrick, Laing, Lamont, Lauder, Learmonth, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Little, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyle, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacAlpine, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacBeth, MacCall, MacCallum (Malcolm), MacCorquodale, MacCubbin, MacCulloch, MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDonnell of Keppoch, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFadyen, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacIan, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKellar, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKie, MacKinlay, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod of Harris (hunting green), MacLeod of Lewis (dress yellow), MacMicking, MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil of Gigha, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPhail, MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Mitchell, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Moubray, Mowat, Muir, Muirhead, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Murray of Atholl (demi-savage), Nairn, Napier, Newlands, Nisbet, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paterson, Pentland, Pitcairn, Pollock, Preston, Primrose, Pringle, Purves, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Rutherford, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Smith, Somerville, Spa(u)lding, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stewart of Atholl, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Taylor, Thom(p)son, Trail, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Walker, Wallace, Wardlaw, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wilson, Wishart, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- U.S. Marine Corps Gold Plated Badge/Brooch is made by world-famous sculptor Don McKee (USMC, Ret.)
- Made in the US, for true-blue American authenticity
- 24K gold plate makes this piece an instant heirloom
- 1.5-inch diameter for an eye-catching statement piece
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures 2″ in diameter
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Embroidered Clan Crest Badges (Stock Clans), hand-embroidered and full color
- Measures Approx. 3 X 4 inches and three push pins spring clasps for secure latching
- Made of navy blue twill fabric on black felt with a stiff backing
- If you don’t see your clan listed here, please contact us. We can add clans with a minimum order of 3