Art Pewter Clan Crest Lapel Pin
- SKU: ACCLP
- Categories: Clans and Tartans, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches
- Tags: Pewter, Rhodium, Special-Order
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
Clan Crest Lapel Pin
Display your family heritage with this lovely lightweight pin that you can pin pretty much everywhere. It makes a great scarf, sash or hat pin, or pin to your lapel. This pin is endlessly versatile!
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands and give a sense of shared identity and descent to clan members. Choose between over one hundred clan crests to display your unique ancestry and connect to your ancestors. This pin measures 1½ x ¾ inches and is made in Scotland with solid polished pewter with a pin back. You will love the high-quality construction, intricate detail, and vintage appearance.
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow