Handcrafted Sterling Silver Triquetra – Jade and Sunstone Necklace
- SKU: COH01
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Child of the Heather Designs
- Tags: Jade, Sterling Silver, Sunstone, Triquetra
- Sterling Silver Triquetra/Trinity Pendant
- Sunstone and Jade Stones
- 18-20″ Stainless Steel Chain
- Individually Handcrafted
Only 2 left in stock
Handcrafted Triquetra – Jade and Sunstone Necklace
Believed by many to be an ancient symbol of pre-Celtic and Celtic beliefs, the trinity knot appears in various forms in pre-Celtic and Celtic Art with the earliest examples having been carved on pre-Celtic stone monuments, and later examples found in Celtic Christian art. It is also believed that the Triquetra represents the three faces of the Goddess (virgin, mother, crone) and was later adopted to represent The Holy Trinity.
It is believed that Jade has the ability to transform negative energies into positive ones that promote joyfulness and love.
Sunstone is known as a stone of joy, sunstone is believed to inspire good nature and an enjoyment of life.
Sterling Silver Pendant
Measures 3/4″ Wide
Comes with an adjustable 18″ x 20″ Stainless Steel Chain
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box
For the Celts, the dragon was a sign of war, and it was under the cloth battle-banners shaped like dragons, writhing and twisting in the wind, that they marched to war against the golden eagles of the Romans.