Norse Wolf Torc Extra Heavy Braid
- SKU: JTNWLF
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Sterling Silver, Wolf
- The Norse Wolf Torc Extra Heavy Braid’s wire braid (approximately ⅝ inches (16 mm) thick) ensures strength, quality, and elegance.
- It’s available in either bronze or silver to suit your preference and to match your jewelry collection.
- This piece features terminals embellished with growling wolf heads, a powerful Norse mythological symbol of rebellion.
- Please allow 6-16 weeks for delivery of this unique, hand-crafted piece, custom-made by hand in the USA just for you.
$365.00 – $2,600.00
Adorn your neck for any Celtic occasion with this Norse Wolf Torc necklace in the extra heavy braid style! The wolf is a symbol of power and rebellion in Norse mythology, with symbolism reaching into Celtic roots as well. You’ll feel every bit as powerful, competent, and resilient as the strength imbued into this stunning accessory. This torc comes in either bronze or silver. Regardless of your choice, the dynamism present in this necklace remains unchanged. This torc is handmade in the USA and made custom just for you, so please allow 6-16 weeks for delivery. Wear this image of strength and rebellion and unleash your inner Celtic wolf!
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Celtic bear is an ancient symbol of battle victory invoked by Northern European warriors for their power—connect to your inner Celtic bear with a Celtic Bear Torc necklace in Heavy Braid
- Handmade in the USA and available in either bronze or silver
- Our heavy braid style creates a flexible yet strong and durable accessory that will last for generations
- We’ll craft your torc just for you, but please allow us between 6-16 weeks for its creation and delivery
- Invokes the unmistakable Celtic symbolism of maiden, mother, and crone in a stunning necklace
- Choose from either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in a heavyweight braid, which is 10 gauge (approximately ⅜ inches or 10 mm thick), for a strong and durable accessory while remaining flexible for comfort
- The great ash tree Yggdrasil is central to Viking mythology
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Viking style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Viking culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace