Trinity Knot Set
- SKU: JBEN1
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Jewelry Sets, Mothers Day, Great Gifts Under $100, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Sterling Silver, Triquetra
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box
Tartan Jewelry Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Trinity Knot Set
The triskele, or Trinity Knot, is unmistakable Celtic symbolism that is sure to showcase your pride in your honorable Celtic heritage. Honor that heritage by adorning yourself with a Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace in beautiful sterling silver! A perfect addition to any outfit, formal or informal, this set is the perfect gift for a lover of Celtic heritage (or to treat yourself!). A subtle but elegant accessory, the necklace is approximately ¾ inch wide, and the earrings just ½ inch wide. The set also includes a complimentary gift box and pendant chain in sterling silver. These pieces are sure to become your new favorite accessories!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.