Sirloin Beef Haggis Case of 12 Cans
A full case of 12 cans! If you really like your haggis, why not save some money and buy it by the case!
Our sirloin beef haggis is more suited to American palates than the traditional lamb. For reference, it tastes a lot like corned-beef hash. If you’ve never tried haggis before, and just aren’t sure, give this one a try! If you are concerned about authenticity, there is evidence that Highland cattle were as common historically as sheep were in Scotland, so beef haggis is probably just as authentic as lamb.
14.5 oz. can. Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 14.5 oz. Can
- 100% USDA Highland Beef
- Tastes like Corned-Beef Hash
- Recommended for American Palates
- IN STOCK
Ingredients: 100% USDA sirloin beef, hydrated pin oats, water, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water, vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings Per Container: about 5
Calories Per Serving: 170 Calories from Fat: 95
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Sirloin Beef Haggis
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
- Made in the USA
- One each: Sirloin Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)