- The Coat of Arms Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland from high-quality lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish for maximum authenticity
- Display your heritage and pride with over 50 crest options available
- The versatile piece fits any standard kilt belt
- The belt buckle measures 3.5 x 2.5 inches, so it’s sure to be noticed
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Custom-order your Coat of Arms Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Celtic Knot design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 100 irish coat of arms and five different gem colors: blue, purple, yellow, green, or red
- 2 ⅞ inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your sash or plaid
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Irish Family Crest Sporran, assembled on-site, with great attention to family crest details
- Your choice of over 50 Irish family crests in lead-free, high-quality pewter made in Scotland for assured authenticity
- Luxurious black leather with a deeply-embossed Celtic knot design provides heirloom quality for years of wear
- Customizable: this sporran includes your choice of traditional chain strap or sporran suspender
- The Irish Claddagh Kilt Belt Buckle is full of meaning–two hands (friendship) hold a heart (love), topped by a crown (loyalty)
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches with good, solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Made in Scotland this cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish for practicality and style
- The Celtic knot design represents eternity–celebrate unbroken continuity with your Irish heritage
- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Cast in Scotland
- Choice of 50+ Irish Family Names
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
- Made in Scotland by Art Pewter Ltd.
- Measures 3 5/8″ long
- Cast in Solid Pewter
- Rhodium Plated
- Hand Polished Shiny Finish
We try very hard to keep all clans in stock at all times, but at times they can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.