- Light braid (14 gauge 6 mm)
- Medium braid (12 gauge 8 mm)
- Strong and flexible
- Hand-crafted in bronze or silver
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!
- The Celtic bear is an ancient symbol of battle victory invoked by Northern European warriors for their power—connect to your inner Celtic bear with a Celtic Bear Torc necklace in Heavy Braid
- Handmade in the USA and available in either bronze or silver
- Our heavy braid style creates a flexible yet strong and durable accessory that will last for generations
- We’ll craft your torc just for you, but please allow us between 6-16 weeks for its creation and delivery
- If you’re drawn to the mystical or simply a cat lover, you’ll love our Celtic Torc Cat Bracelet
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Created in a light braid style (14 gauge) for a daintier accessory than our other braid styles
- Made in the USA and made custom just for you—please allow us between 6-16 weeks to create it and have it shipped to you
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Wear the symbol of the courageous and fearless Celtic boar around your neck on a beautiful 18-inch chain
- Measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1.5 inches (or 44 by 38 mm)
- Available in either bronze or sterling silver
- Hand-crafted from high-quality materials in the USA
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.
Ravens figured heavily in Celtic mythology and legend. They were linked to darkness and death, especially the death of warriors in combat – an obvious reflection of its tendency to eat carrion, plenty of which is to be found in the aftermath of battle.