Classic Wrought Iron Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBI
- Categories: Stocking Stuffers, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories, Great Gifts Under $100, Holiday Gift Guide
- Tags: Iron, Penannular, Wrought
- Classic, historically accurate wrought iron penannular brooch with 3-inch diameter
- Hand-forged; each brooch has a unique look and is versatile for enough for any outfit
- Secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and other clothing items
- Resembles Penannular brooch worn by Jamie Fraser in OUTLANDER
In stock (can be backordered)
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
This wrought iron penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. You might recognize it is similar to the one that Jamie Fraser from OUTLANDER wears to fasten his great kilt, but it has its roots in the Celtic world as far back as 600 AD!
Sturdy enough to hold down a heavy kilt, scarf, or other clothing items, this brooch is simple, practical, and versatile enough to make its way onto all of your outfits, whether for daily use or at your next Renaissance Fair! Perfect for casual Highland dress, with its authentic and antique look, it will definitely make a statement.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.