10 inch Renaissance Dagger
This dagger will look great with almost any Celtic outfit. It also seems to be equally popular with both men and women. Well-made, with a good-quality stainless steel blade, patterned black wood handle, and a leather sheath with belt loop that fits up to a 2″ belt. The double-edged blade is as sharp as the lawyers will allow. 6″ blade, 10″ overall length.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Durable, Resin Handle
- Imitates Look of Stag Horn
- Clan Crest Set into Pommel
- Over 200 Clan Crests Available
- Genuine Brown Leather Sheath
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!