10 inch Renaissance Dagger
- SKU: WD105
- Categories: Weaponry, Dirks and Daggers, Ren Fair Collection, Dirks and Daggers
- Tag: Stainless Steel
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 6-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features patterned black wood handle and included leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals
Available on backorder
This incredibly affordable and well-made dagger is 10 inches long with a 6-inch double-edged stainless steel blade, made as sharp as possible! With a patterned black wood handle and subtle Celtic braiding on the included leather sheath, this is a no-brainer purchase—amazing value for the price! Whether you’re starting your collection or looking for a dagger to wear at a Renaissance Fair or other Celtic festival, you’re sure to be impressed with this dagger, and it looks great with any outfit! Connect it right to your belt for added convenience. With its great price, you can buy one for a Celtic-loving friend too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Pentagram Motif on Handle
- Celtic Cross Pommel
- Red Bead in the Center of the Cross
- Celtic Knotwork with Negative Space on the Cross-Guard
- A Saxon’s Braid Celtic Knot on the Sheath
- Metal Locket and Chape on Scabbard
- Hard, Black Plastic Handle and Sheath
- Imitates the Look of Leather
- Dull, Stainless Steel, Spear Point Blade
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!
- Polished Rhodium-Plated Scottish Thistle Mounts
- Choose from 6 Stone Colors
- Cairngorm, Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Amethyst
- Very Nice Display and Storage Case
- More than 250 Clan Crests Available