Stewart Royal Ancient Tartan Driving Cap or Golf Cap – Spring Weight
- SKU: AHQ02-IS-2072
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST S, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Hats and Caps
- Tags: Spring Weight, Wool
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear
Only 1 left in stock
Tartan Driving Cap or Golf Cap – Spring Weight Premium Wool
This tartan cap is the perfect hat for the spring or fall! Made in Scotland from only 8 ounces of 100% premium wool, this hat will keep its shape and keep your head dry without getting overheated. It is perfect for the golf course, for driving, or just for running errands. Choose from over 500 different tartans to suit your family heritage and style. Did we forget to mention – this style of cap is completely unisex! Whether you’re pairing it with a kilt, a dress, or anything else, add some tartan to your everyday outfits with this versatile cap.
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit