LGBT Pride Tartan – Homespun Wool Blend Billie Mini Skirt 39W 16L
- SKU: SKIRT-IS-2669
- Categories: LGBTQ+ Pride, Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST L, Clearance Kilted Skirts
- Tags: Homespun, LGBT, Wool Blend
- Kilted mini skirt made from homespun tartan for a rustic, authentic look
- Features a luxurious and comfortable 55/45 polyester/wool blend
- Made-to-order just for you and is available in any waist size and any length up to 20 inches
- Choose from 80+ ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
Only 1 left in stock
Homespun Wool Blend Billie Mini Skirts
Custom made just for you, these homespun kilted mini skirts are the perfect way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit – casual, formal, or traditional. Handwoven on old-world looms, our signature and budget-friendly homespun tartan has a more authentic and historically accurate look than modern, machine-made tartan and creates a rustic, looser weave. Show off your Scottish heritage with your clan tartan or choose between 90+ other options to match any outfit or event! Stylish, cute, and affordable, with custom sizing, you’re sure to get one that fits you just right.
How To Measure for Your Kilted Mini Skirt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point.
- Measure from your desired waist to your desired length (up to 20″).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide