- You cannot add "Rosewood Frame 18 inch Bodhran" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
This Celtic Knot ring is beautifully crafted in sterling silver.
The “Celtic Knot” is a stylized graphical representation of knots and braids used for decoration. Most commonly attributed to the ancient Celts, the art form is also commonly found in Norse and even Egyptian artifacts.
Spirals, step patterns, and key patterns are dominant motifs in Celtic art before the Christian influence on the Celts, which began around 450. These designs found their way into early Christian manuscripts and artwork with the addition of depictions from life, such as animals, plants and even humans. In the beginning, the patterns were intricate interwoven cords, called plaits (braids), which can also be found in other areas of Europe, such as Italy, in the 6th century. A fragment of a Gospel Book, now in the Durham Cathedral library and created in northern Britain in the 7th century, contains the earliest example of true knotted designs in the Celtic manner.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan