- If your keys come with you wherever you go, why not accessorize with your Irish clan crest with this stunning cast pewter key chain, depicting your family’s coat of arms?
- It measures approximately 1¼ inches by 1½ inches to make a subtle embellishment to your keys, bag, or wallet.
- Available in 63 Irish names, so you’re likely to find your own! Most names are always in stock for quick and convenient shipping.
- Display your Irish pride by wearing your heritage on your keys, or buy as a gift for family and friends!
- Medium Weight Limerick County Irish Tartan
- Handcrafted in Scotland – Includes matching tie
- Made with 5 yards of tartan, and constructed to last a lifetime.
- In stock special – 43″ waist 21.5″ length
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
4 yds, (fits up to a 38in waist)
5 yds, (fits up to a 48in waist)
6 yds, (fits up to a 60in waist)
- These authentic Irish Phillabegs are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience or add cheater pleats.