- High-Quality Lead-Free Pewter
- Cast in Scotland
- Choice of 50+ Irish Family Names
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts
- Dishwasher Friendly
- Microwave Friendly
- Holds Approx. 10 oz.
- Blue Glass
- Engraved in the USA
- If your keys come with you wherever you go, why not accessorize with your Irish clan crest with this stunning cast pewter key chain, depicting your family’s coat of arms?
- It measures approximately 1¼ inches by 1½ inches to make a subtle embellishment to your keys, bag, or wallet.
- Available in 63 Irish names, so you’re likely to find your own! Most names are always in stock for quick and convenient shipping.
- Display your Irish pride by wearing your heritage on your keys, or buy as a gift for family and friends!
These have probably been brought to tons of festivals for years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Irish Family Crest Sporran, assembled on-site, with great attention to family crest details
- Your choice of over 50 Irish family crests in lead-free, high-quality pewter made in Scotland for assured authenticity
- Luxurious black leather with a deeply-embossed Celtic knot design provides heirloom quality for years of wear
- Customizable: this sporran includes your choice of chain strap or traditional sporran suspender