- The Clan Crest Antiqued Pewter Flask, made in Scotland of lead-free high-quality pewter
- The flask holds 5 oz and comes with a funnel in a gift box
- Customize with your Clan (many options available—see drop-down list)
- A must-have to tuck away in your Sporran or pocket
- Premium black leather on the Heilan Coo Premium Musquash Fur Sporran adds a durable elegance to this handsome accessory
- Made in Scotland, the detailed silver heilan coo on the front confers a rustic authenticity
- High-quality Musquash fur on thick heavy-weight leather
- Due to the genuine quality of the fur accents, the colors vary, meaning each sporran is unique
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
The Roxycroix Rose Cross Necklace features an antiqued pewter pendant with romantic enameled red rose petals.
The piece is made in the United Kingdom for old-world authenticity, destined to become a treasured heirloom.
It includes a 17-inch stainless steel chain, with the pendant measuring 1 ¼ inch by 1 ¾ inch.
This eye-catching piece makes a perfect milestone or holiday gift for a loved one.
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
- Rampant lion that has a detailed and intricate design representing majesty and valor
- Designed by world-famous designer Don McKee and made in the USA
- Made with solid, lead-free pewter and finished with an antiqued finish for a rustic look
- Measures 3.5 inches long and is solid and sturdy for even thick kilts
- Cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish and is embellished with Celtic Cross design
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts, which are generally 2¼ inches wide and pairs perfectly with any Celtic outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is a subtle accessory to pair with your kilt
- Wear the history of the Celtic cross to celebrate your Celtic heritage dating back to as early as the ninth century