We are happy to take your order, wherever you live, anywhere in the world! However, we no longer ship directly to addresses outside the U.S. and Canada. This is good news for you! Why? Because this actually saves you money and make international shipping faster and more reliable.
How does it work? We’ve partnered with a fantastic U.S. based package forwarding service called Shipito.com. Because of the huge volume of packages that Shipito handles, the rates they have negotiated are far better that our own international shipping rates. And they are able to hold the carriers accountable to ensure that your packages reach you safely and on time.
Shipito will provide you with a free U.S. address for us to ship your order to. You’ll probably find that you love using Shipito for all of your shopping in the U.S.! It’s super-easy and super-convenient to get started with your free Shipito account.
Just click this link to get started: Shipito.com Worldwide Package Forwarding Service
Here’s How Shipito Works:
- Sign-up for your free Shipito account.
- Shipito will assign you your very own U.S. shipping address. You can use this address right away to place an order with us, or any other U.S. based company.
- We’ll ship your order to your new U.S. shipping address. We will charge shipping based on U.S. shipping rates, not international shipping rates. (You’ll still pay less shipping in total.)
- Meanwhile, be sure to add a saved payment method to your Shipito account to pay for Shipito shipping charges.
- Shipito will process a small transaction (between $0.10 and $5.00 US), to be sure that your payment method is valid. You’ll need to verify the amount within 48 hours. After the amount has been verified, the transaction will be completely refunded.
- Shipito will notify you by email when your package arrives. You log into your Shipito account, select your shipping method, and fill out the Customs form.
- Shipito will charge you $1 + International Shipping + 4.3% bank service fee (see note below). Then they ship your package to you. That’s it! You’ll receive tracking information from us, and from Shipito, so you can keep track of your package every step of the way!
Note #1 — Shipito says they make only $1 per shipment, and that they must charge the 4.3% bank service fee to recover their cost of receiving a foreign credit card payment. We can vouch for the service fee, because that’s what it costs us to accept a payment from outside the U.S.
Note #2 — Because of the huge volume of packages that Shipito handles, the rates they have negotiated are far better that our international shipping rates.
Note #3 — When we ship a package directly to you, we fill out the Customs form accurately as a commercial shipment, and declare its true and full value. When you use Shipito’s package forwarding service, you get to fill out your own Customs form, which you might find advantageous.
Note #4 — If you would like to verify what you will pay Shipito for shipping, please contact us to estimate the size and weight of your package. Then go to Shipito.com and click “SHIPPING CALCULATOR” in the upper right of the screen.
Note #5 — We’ve heard nothing but good things about Shipito. We’ve heard from several customers that have had a great experience. After you give the service a try, please let us know how it goes!