Fellow Scotsman? Check out some of our products!
- Cotton lined for a wallet-friendly and eco-friendly, reusable, non-medical mask. Filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort. These soft, no-itch masks are machine wash and dryable.
Bring joy to you and others with this stylish everyday accessory. Easy flip out and mask up design allows you to personalize your safety.
- Homemade Poncho Mask with Poly/Viscose Scottish tartans, it’s multi purpose use allows you to use it on your grocery runs and your next zoom meeting.
The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring. It can be worn as a symbol of heritage or simply to express a commitment to three beautiful sentiments.
For centuries, couples have exchanged the famous Claddagh ring as engagement or wedding rings. The symbols stand for love, loyalty & friendship which are represented by the heart, the crown, and the hands.
- Have you gained a few inches around the waist?
- Your kilt doesn’t quite fit anymore?
- We like to call this “kilt shrinkage” ☺
- Breathe some more life into your kilt!
- Attach to any standard 1 1/4 inch kilt straps
- Adds up to 5 more inches to your kilt’s waist and hip size
- High-quality leather straps
- Made in the USA
- This 52-inch black wood-handled claymore is the ceremonial weapon you need to adorn your Celtic outfit or to add to your collection of Celtic weaponry
- The blade is crafted from fine-quality stainless steel with a black-lacquered wood handle and includes luxurious embellishments such as a chrome hilt and pommel
- With a 40-inch blade and a 52-inch body overall, this claymore will sit comfortably at your side or will make elegant home decor
- Our matching genuine leather sheath is complimentary with this claymore