- Tartan face masks featuring different tartan patterns in a comfortable wool-free material Durable and machine washable for easy care.
- Available in two different fit options to ensure the most comfortable fit for a wide range of face sizes; pleated has a nose wire and is best for smaller faces while the fitted option is best for larger faces.
- Woven Tartan fabric looks like wool but doesn’t itch. Our mask is lined with cotton for additional filtering and comfort.
- Wallet-friendly and eco-friendly reusable non-medical mask filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
- Cotton lined for a wallet-friendly and eco-friendly, reusable, non-medical mask. Filters out bacteria and viruses while showcasing your favorite Scottish tartan patterns.
Adjustable ear loops, and metal nose piece will keep your mask in place for safety, and comfort. These soft, no-itch masks are machine wash and dryable.
Bring joy to you and others with this stylish everyday accessory. Easy flip out and mask-up design allows you to personalize your safety.
- Homemade Poncho Mask with Poly/Viscose Scottish tartans, its multi purpose use allows you to use it on your grocery runs and your next zoom meeting.
- Tartan bandana mask made of poly/viscose blend, woven in Scotland, and made into a mask in the USA
- Filters out most viruses and bacteria and comes with the option to add a filter pocket for additional safety—easy-on easy-off and ideal for the bearded gentleman
- The comfortable wool-free material is durable and machine washable for easy care. Easy on and off and great for beards!
- Choose your family’s tartan to show off your heritage while curbing the spread of COVID-19
- 100% authentic Scottish tartan neck ties crafted from spring weight premium wool, the lightest of all our materials
- Expertly created in Scotland but always available and ready to ship from the USA
- Choose from our top-selling tartans by finding your family’s tartan
- Perfect for showing your Scottish pride at a formal or semi-formal event; no need for a kilt