Scottish National Poly/Viscose Kilt 40W 20L
- Scottish National wool-blend kilt
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan
- Fully lined – 3 straps and buckles
- 40″ waist 21″ length
These are good looking kilts, especially for the price. They are made from 4-6 yds. (depending on waist size) of medium weight poly/viscose tartan. Well constructed, and pleated in the back just like more expensive kilts. The machine-stitched pleats are each about 1″ wide, and 3-4″ deep. These kilts are fully lined, with three good-quality leather straps and buckles, and belt loops.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurements will not be correct.
- Kilt Waist: Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Hip (Seat): Measure around your hips at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Kilt Length: Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Scottish National Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.