Trinity Knot Earrings
- Trinity knot design, also called triquetra, one of the most famous Celtic symbols featured heavily in historical artwork
- Made with sterling silver with hook backs
- Measures 0.5 inches across—light enough for comfortable wear, large enough to get noticed
- Comes with a clear top box, perfect for gift-giving
Only 2 left in stock
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Trinity Knot Earrings
Heavily featured in pre-Celtic and Christian Celtic artwork, theories abound as to how the trinity knot, or triquetra, originated. While none can be definitively proven, it has become one of the most famous Celtic symbols, one that we used for Celtic Croft’s logo.
Whether you wear it to reflect your heritage or just like how it looks, you will love how these earrings are comfortable to wear and catch the light. Made with sterling silver, these earrings measure 0.5 inches across and have a hooked back. It comes with a beautiful, clear top box, making it perfect for gift giving.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Beautiful Celtic spiral earrings perfect for any occasion
- Earrings and hooks made from sterling silver
- Features a 3-dimensional triskele design with roots deep in Celtic history
- Measures approximately 1.5-inches long, makes an excellent gift for anniversaries and holidays
Alongside tartan, the thistle is perhaps the most identifiable symbol of all things Scottish. The thistle was adopted as the Emblem of Scotland during the rein of Alexander III (1249 – 1286).
- Display your Celtic pride with the rich imagery of the Celtic Triquetra alongside a beautiful sparkle of synthetic sapphire with a pair of Sapphire Triquetra Earrings
- Crafted as a drop earring in elegant 100% sterling silver
- Measures approximately 37 mm (1.5 inches) for a dangly, but not weighty, drop earring
- Embellished with the Triquetra, an ancient symbol of early Celtic beliefs and present on many pre-Celtic monuments