Green Triquetra Earrings
- SKU: JES20
- Categories: Irish Favorites, Celtic Earrings, Valentine' Day, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Emerald, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
- Made with stylish sterling silver for a clean and classic look, it is a stylish accessory for day-to-day use and formal Celtic-themed events
- Cubic zirconia emerald green “inset” will remind you of the rolling Scottish highland hills
- Measures 1 inch long plus hook — large enough to make a statement but not overwhelming
- Triquetra knot design (also called a trefoil knot or trinity knot) represents the three faces of the Goddess — the perfect gift for the goddess in your life!
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Green Triquetra Earrings
Wear your Celtic pride right down to the details! These earrings have a simple, classic design that is unique without being overly flashy. Whether it’s for everyday use or your Celtic themed event, you cannot go wrong with these earrings.
These stylish earrings are made with sterling silver and have sterling silver hooks. Catch eyes (and get compliments) with the shimmering emerald cubic zirconia “gems” inset.
The triquetra (or trefoil knot) has become synonymous with Celtic heritage — we even use it in our logo! Combine your fashion sense and Celtic pride with these earrings!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Beautifully designed dangle earrings that are versatile, stylish, and timeless — a truly beautiful gift or a special treat for yourself
- Hooks and dangle earrings made with sterling silver measuring approximately 1 inch long with garnet colored cubic zirconia
- Features the traditional Celtic knot design, an ancient symbol of eternity used heavily in Celtic art
- Garnet gems traditionally associated with love, romance, and inner fire
Celtic Roots Earrings – Discontinued
Sterling silver earrings with sterling silver hooks. Each measures 5/8 inch wide. The Celtic Tree of Life symbol is one that represents strength, long life, and wisdom. It represents the connection to the earth, the spirit world, and the universe. It is a symbol that endures time.
- Sterling silver earrings
- Sterling silver hooks
- 5/8 inch wide
- Cornish Pewter Earrings With Real Amber (Color may Vary) are elegant drop-style earrings made of cast pewter
- They measure approximately ½ inch wide and 1½ inches long, not including its hypoallergenic stainless steel hooks
- These earrings feature authentic amber gemstones, and are made in Cornwall for true Celtic originality
- We include a complimentary gift box for one-stop gift shopping, or for storage in your own collection