Cornish Pewter Earrings with Real Amber
- Cornish Pewter Earrings With Real Amber (Color may Vary) are elegant drop-style earrings made of cast pewter
- They measure approximately ½ inch wide and 1½ inches long, not including its hypoallergenic stainless steel hooks
- These earrings feature authentic amber gemstones, and are made in Cornwall for true Celtic originality
- We include a complimentary gift box for one-stop gift shopping, or for storage in your own collection
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
These beautiful earrings add a subtle but eye-catching touch of amber to any outfit! Crafted in Cornwall, you can be confident that these elegant accessories are true Celtic jewelry. Made in a drop-style from cast-pewter and authentic amber suspended within its interlacing, these earrings are guaranteed to make a memorable gift. Their hooks are made of stainless steel and are hypoallergenic. The earrings measure approximately ½ inch wide and 1½ inches long, not including its hooks, for an elegant accessory that’s not too overwhelming. If you love these earrings, The Celtic Croft has a matching necklace! Pair these together or wear them on their own.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Celtic Roots Earrings – Discontinued
Sterling silver earrings with sterling silver hooks. Each measures 5/8 inch wide. The Celtic Tree of Life symbol is one that represents strength, long life, and wisdom. It represents the connection to the earth, the spirit world, and the universe. It is a symbol that endures time.
- Sterling silver earrings
- Sterling silver hooks
- 5/8 inch wide
- Made with stylish sterling silver for a clean and classic look, it is a stylish accessory for day-to-day use and formal Celtic-themed events
- Cubic zirconia emerald green “inset” will remind you of the rolling Scottish highland hills
- Measures 1 inch long plus hook — large enough to make a statement but not overwhelming
- Triquetra knot design (also called a trefoil knot or trinity knot) represents the three faces of the Goddess — the perfect gift for the goddess in your life!