Five Stone Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APB5S
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
This striking plaid brooch is an elegant accompaniment to add a Celtic flair to any outfit. Made from fine-quality cast pewter, this brooch features five brilliant stones in a star pattern, available in red, green, yellow, purple, or blue. Adorned with an intricate Celtic knot design, this brooch will showcase your Celtic heritage to any beholder. This brooch is a mere 2.5” in diameter; while offering a gorgeous embellishment to your outfit, it may be too light to fasten together a great kilt. Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Scottish craftsmen that designed this fascinating accessory obviously did so with a heart full of Celtic pride.
Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your choice between bronze or sterling silver
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Lion Head Terminals
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.