Five Stone Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APB5S
- Categories: Accessories, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Gifts for Her, Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
This striking plaid brooch is an elegant accompaniment to add a Celtic flair to any outfit. Made from fine-quality cast pewter, this brooch features five brilliant stones in a star pattern, available in red, green, yellow, purple, or blue. Adorned with an intricate Celtic knot design, this brooch will showcase your Celtic heritage to any beholder. This brooch is a mere 2.5” in diameter; while offering a gorgeous embellishment to your outfit, it may be too light to fasten together a great kilt. Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Scottish craftsmen that designed this fascinating accessory obviously did so with a heart full of Celtic pride.
Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Celtic Dragon Head Terminals
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back