Celtic Cat Pendant
- SKU: JPCC
- Categories: Bronze Collection, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Animal Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Bronze, Cat, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!
$35.00 – $80.00
Celtic Cat Pendant
In Celtic mythology and culture, cats have long been regarded to have a mystical way about them. Anyone who has ever been entranced by their own furry friend knows this to be true! Celebrate the mythology and love for animals with this gorgeous, solid cast pewter pendant depicting a prowling cat. This accessory is only 1.75 inches by 1 inch and hangs on an 18-inch chain, a subtle accessory for any cat lover, and is available in bronze or silver to suit your style. The ornate detailing on this piece makes it as unique as you are. Made in the USA and almost always in stock.
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Cast pewter necklace in a Celtic knot interlacing with an interior of authentic amber gemstone suspended within the Celtic knot (Amber color varies)
- The necklace is approximately 3 inches wide and 17 inches long, including its chain, and is a delicate embellishment for any outfit
- Complimentary gift or storage box included making it a one-stop for a beautiful gift
- Made in Cornwall for additional Celtic authenticity
- Made from solid bronze, this reverent bronze Celtic cross will add old-world charm to any outfit it graces
- Adding to its beauty, the chain of the pendant is gold-plated, giving the piece outstanding durability
- Its shine will draw admiration, and its size at 1 x ¾ inches won’t overwhelm you
- Making a lovely gift for the discerning purveyor of British Isle history, this piece is complemented by a satin and velvet-lined gift box