Celtic Cat Pendant
- SKU: JPCC
- Categories: Bronze Collection, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Celtic Animal Pendants, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Bronze, Cat, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- Elegant hand-cast pewter pendant necklace in the shape of a prowling, bronze or silver cat—high-quality pewter makes this piece highly durable
- Suspended on an 18-inch chain and measures approximately 1.75 inches by 1 inch for a subtle but eye-catching accessory and timeless aesthetic
- Solid structure and ornate detailing celebrate the mystical significance of cats in Celtic culture and ancient mythology, and your love of cats!
- Made in the USA and regularly in-stock, so we will get it to you quickly and conveniently!
$35.00 – $80.00
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Celtic Cat Pendant
In Celtic mythology and culture, cats have long been regarded to have a mystical way about them. Anyone who has ever been entranced by their own furry friend knows this to be true! Celebrate the mythology and love for animals with this gorgeous, solid cast pewter pendant depicting a prowling cat. This accessory is only 1.75 inches by 1 inch and hangs on an 18-inch chain, a subtle accessory for any cat lover, and is available in bronze or silver to suit your style. The ornate detailing on this piece makes it as unique as you are. Made in the USA and almost always in stock.
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Cast bronze wyvern (dragon) pendant with 18-inch gold finish chain; available in bronze or silver
- Crafted by hand in the USA by savvy jewelry-maker specializing in Viking-age jewelry for added expert authenticity
- Pair this pendant with a torc, torc bracelet, or zoomorphic penannular brooch
- Completely three-dimensional wyvern pendant for a textured effect