Good quality, polyester Saltire flag with 2 brass eyelets. 36″ x 60″ (3′ x 5′)
- St. Andrew’s Cross
- 2 Brass Grommets
- Large 3′ x 5′ Flag
- 36″ x 60″
- 100% Premium Polyester
The Flag of Scotland, called The Saltire or St Andrew’s Cross, is a blue field with a white saltire; according to tradition, it represents Saint Andrew, who is supposed to have been crucified on a cross of that form (called a crux decussata) at Patras.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Flag Made in the USA
- Heavy Weight Tartan 15/16oz
- We Roll-Hem Unfinished Edges
- Three Grommets or Flag-pole Sleeve
- Rep Your Clan!
- Over 500 Tartans
- Approx. 54″ x 30″
- Fits Standard Flag Pole
- Contact us for Customization!
- Customize by choosing from 80 plus different tartans, each flag measures approximately 12″x 22
- Comes with powder coated weather-proof paint metal yard flag holder with spring stoppers & anti-wind clips
- Time to really dress up your curb appeal and show off your heritage pride
- Make your yard and home beautiful with this festive tartan garden flag made in the USA with our wool blend tartan
- Each flag measures approximately 12″x 22 and slips on and off for easy washing care
- Comes powder coated weather-proof paint metal yard flag holder with spring stoppers & anti-wind clips
- Pleated and reversible, each side will show you and your neighbors the beauty of your heritage and tartan
- Make your yard and home beautiful with this festive tartan garden flag made in the USA from Scottish Woven tartan.