Rampant Lion Flag
- Fly the Rampant Lion Flag, the Banner of the King of Scots – a majestic tribute to Scotland’s rich history and tradition
- This 100% premium polyester flag measures 36 inches by 60 inches
- Hangs from two brass grommets on any standard flag pole
- Celebrate Scottish heritage anyplace – fly at home, football (soccer, for you Yanks) games, or display at the office
Rampant Lion Flag
Our 100% premium polyester Rampant Lion Flag features allow you to display the Royal Standard of Scotland anywhere you like, year-round. It’s the Scottish Royal Banner of Arms–also known as the Banner of the King of Scots and commonly called the Lion Rampant of Scotland–made accessible to the common man. Used historically by the King of Scots, it’s distinct from Scotland’s national flag, the Saltire. According to an Act of Scottish Parliament, it’s flown by only a few Great Officers of State who officially represent the Sovereign in Scotland. It also soars at royal residences in Scotland when the Sovereign is not present.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland by Art Pewter Ltd.
- Measures 3 5/8″ long
- Cast in Solid Pewter
- Rhodium Plated
- Hand Polished Shiny Finish
We try very hard to keep all clans in stock at all times, but at times they can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Our Welsh Dragon Flag features the traditional heraldry of Wales: a red dragon passant on a green and white field
- This large, 3 foot by 5-foot flag is 100% premium polyester, hanging from 2 brass grommets
- Hang it anywhere, year-round – it’s durable and standard flag size
- Show everyone pride in your Welsh heritage, whether it’s at the house, the office, or at a Celtic festival
- Customize by choice your wool free tartan, each flag measures approximately 12″x 22
- Comes powder coated weather-proof paint metal yard flag holder with spring stoppers & anti-wind clips
- Time to really dress up your curb appeal and show off your heritage pride
- Make your yard and home beautiful with this festive tartan garden flag made in the USA from Scottish Woven tartan.
- Proudly display our Medium Weight Tartan Flags, Old and Rare as uniquely Celtic decor, either at home or your next event
- Approximately 54 inches by 30 inches, these flags are custom-made just for you from 13oz of premium tartan
- Choose from over 500 tartans to find your family’s ancestral tartan and customize between a 3-grommet or flag pole sleeve style of flag
- They’re woven in Scotland and sewn in the USA. Further customizations are possible—please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery