PolyViscose Tartan Rosettes
- SKU: TROSEPV
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Tartan Sashes and Rosettes, Tartan Rosettes, Mothers Day, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Special-Order, Wool Free
Light Weight (11oz) Poly/Viscose Tartan Rosettes
Add a splash of tartan to any outfit. Wear it plain or add your favorite brooch! 4 or 5 inch diameter with a pin back. Just the right size to pair with any brooch. Just pin your brooch to the rosette, then pin the rosette to anything you want. (A brooch is optional, and not included.) Buy 3 or more of the same tartan and save $10 each. Woven in Scotland. Made in the USA.
- 11oz wool-free poly/viscose tartan
- Choice of 4 inch or 5 inch diameter
- Includes a pin back
- Wear it by itself, or pair with any brooch
- Woven in the UK
- Made in the USA
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Black Yellow Check, Blue Red Small Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Fraser Hunting Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Green Red Check, Grey Blue Check, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Grey Red Check, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Hunter Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Kilnsey Navy Check, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Menzies Navy, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Black, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Wallington, Warrior (non-clan), Westgate
4 Inch Diameter, 5 Inch Diameter
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Sashes are lightweight and versatile, perfect for casual, semi-formal, and formal occasions.
- Choose from over 500 tartans to display your Celtic heritage every day.
- Each sash measures 11 inches x 90 inches, making it a comfortable, stylish, and practical accessory.
- These sashes fall nicely. They are made with pride in Scotland from spring weight (8 oz) premium wool.
- Our authentic Medium Weight Old & Rare Wool Traditional Tartan Sash–Set Of Two is woven in Scotland and finished in the USA
- This set comes in a set of two, with each sash measuring approximately 11 inches by 90 inches
- These sashes are made with a luxurious and comfortable 100% medium weight premium wool
- Choose from over 400 tartans to showcase your heritage with pride, including old and rare tartans
- Our authentic old & rare premium wool tartan rosettes are woven in Scotland and finished in the US
- They include pin backs and are available in either 4 inch or 5 inch diameter
- This piece offers stylish versatility—wear it by itself, or pair with a brooch to complete any outfit
- Available in over 350 tartans so you can choose the perfect match
- Sturdy, quality cufflinks made in Scotland from solid pewter
- Features a shiny rhodium-plated finish sure to stand out
- Measures ¾ inch diameter with stainless steel backs for secure fastening
- Choose between over 100 Scottish clans to show off your clan pride