PolyViscose Tartan Rosettes
- SKU: TROSEPV
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Tartan Sashes and Rosettes, Tartan Rosettes, Mothers Day, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Special-Order, Wool Free
Light Weight (11oz) Poly/Viscose Tartan Rosettes
Add a splash of tartan to any outfit. Wear it plain or add your favorite brooch! 4 or 5 inch diameter with a pin back. Just the right size to pair with any brooch. Just pin your brooch to the rosette, then pin the rosette to anything you want. (A brooch is optional, and not included.) Buy 3 or more of the same tartan and save $10 each. Woven in Scotland. Made in the USA.
- 11oz wool-free poly/viscose tartan
- Choice of 4 inch or 5 inch diameter
- Includes a pin back
- Wear it by itself, or pair with any brooch
- Woven in the UK
- Made in the USA
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Black Yellow Check, Blue Red Small Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Fraser Hunting Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Green Red Check, Grey Blue Check, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Grey Red Check, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Hunter Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Kilnsey Navy Check, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Menzies Navy, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Black, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Wallington, Warrior (non-clan), Westgate
4 Inch Diameter, 5 Inch Diameter
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 13/14oz Premium Wool Tartan
- Choice of 4 inch or 5 inch diameter
- Includes a pin back – Wear it by itself, or pair with any brooch
- Woven in Wales – Made in the USA
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
Wear this U.S Navy Tartan Rosette and Navy Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch and show off pride for your service
Crafted from premium 11-ounce wool tartan with your choice of a 4-inch or a 5-inch diameter rosette
Pair this rosette with a badge or a brooch, or wear it by itself. It offers a quality pin back for secure attachment to any garment
Made in the USA and woven in Scotland for quality and authenticity
- With our American-made Light Weight Premium Wool Tartan Rosettes, you can choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland.
- Choose between 4 inch or 5 inch diameter. Rosettes come with a pin back.
- Our rosettes are made with 11 oz lightweight premium wool. Wear on its own or pair with a brooch.