Tartan Serape – Wool Free Poly Viscose
- SKU: LSER4
- Categories: Clothing and Kilts, Ren Fair Collection, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Serapes, Seasonal Collections, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Custom-Order, Made in Scotland, Poly Viscose, Wool Free
- Tartan serape made from a quality and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland
- Comfortable wool-free material for itch-free wear
- Measures 60 inches by 65 inches, lots of fabric to keep warm on a cool day
- Choose between over 90 available clan and non-clan tartans to fit your needs
Poly Viscose Tartan Serape (Tartan List P)
If you’re allergic to wool or just can’t stand the itch, then this is the serape for you! Made from a comfortable and durable poly-viscose blend woven in Scotland, you get the natural look of wool without the itching—a win-win! Perfect to wrap yourself up on a cold day, you can either let your serape drape, wrap it up over your shoulders, or fasten it with one of our penannular brooches. No matter how you choose to wear it, you’re going to be warm and comfortable while you show your Celtic pride! Now, you just have to choose from the over 90 clan and non-clan tartans available!
|Marton Mills Poly/Viscose Tartan List P||
Anderson Modern, Auld Lang Syne Grey, Baird Modern, Bath, Bedford Check, Black Watch Ancient, Black Watch Modern, Black Watch Modern Small Sett, Black Watch Modern Tiny Sett, Black Yellow Check, Blue Red Small Sett, Buccleuch Modern, Buchanan Antique, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Campbell of Cawdor Modern, Cladish, Clark Modern, Colquhoun Ancient, Douglas (Green) Ancient, Douglas (Green) Modern, Earl of St. Andrews, Elliot Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Modern, Fraser Hunting Modern, Gem, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Gordon Red Weathered, Graham of Menteith Modern, Green Red Check, Grey Blue Check, Grey Granite, Grey Highlander, Grey Red Check, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Red Modern, Holyrood Modern, Hunter Modern, Isle of Arran, Isle of Skye, Kilnsey Navy Check, Lindsay Modern, MacBeth Modern, MacDonald Clan Modern, MacGregor (Red) Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKenzie Dress Modern, MacKenzie Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart (Red) Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Black (Unofficial), MacNaughton Muted, MacNeil (Hunting) of Barra Modern, MacQueen Modern, MacQueen of Skye, MacRae Hunting Ancient, Malcolm Modern, Menzies Black & White, Menzies Black & White (Red Stripe), Menzies Navy, Murray of Atholl Ancient, Murray of Atholl Modern, Norman, Oakleigh (unregistered non-clan), Prince of Wales, Ramsay Blue Ancient, Ramsay Blue Modern, Robertson Red Modern, Scott Weathered, Scottish National Modern, Spirit of Scotland Modern, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Camel Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Navy Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Black, Thomson Camel Modern, Thomson Grey Modern, Thomson Grey Modern Small Sett, Wallace Red Modern, Wallington, Warrior (non-clan), Westgate
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Approx. 54″ x 65″
- Medium Weight (12/13oz) Premium Wool
- Over 500 Tartans Available
- Also Known as a Ruana
- OUTLANDER Wrap Poly/Viscose Tartan’s material is woven in Scotland and then made in the USA
- Embrace your inner Outlander with an Official OUTLANDER serape or ruana.
- Measures 54 inches X 70 inches, made from Hypoallergenic Poly/Viscose material (65/35 blend of polyester and viscose rayon)
- Outlanders weavers took great care to design with the colors and style of looming that would have been available at the time and area of the Fraser Clan
- Our Leight Weight Tartan Stoles are versatile. Wear them with any outfit from formal to casual.
- This piece beams with Scottish pride. It’s custom-made in Scotland from your choice of hundreds of clan and non-clan tartans.
- Made with lightweight premium wool, it’s the perfect balance between cozy and warm without being heavy or bulky.
- These stoles measure 18 inches x 72 inches. Wrap them a number of ways for adaptable elegance and style.
- Shawl made from tartan woven in Scotland
- Choose from over 90 tartans to fit your needs or display your clan pride
- Lightweight and made from a durable and comfortable poly/viscose blend
- Measures approximately 56 inches by 56 inches and is versatile to wear different ways