OUTLANDER Tartan Rosette
- SKU: OTROSE-Outlander
- Categories: Tartan Rosettes, OUTLANDER Sashes and Rosettes, Mothers Day, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: OUTLANDER, Wool
- Add a splash of tartan by pinning a beautiful OUTLANDER Fraser Tartan Rosette to any outfit, with or without your favorite brooch
- Woven in Scotland and made into a rosette in the USA for added Celtic authenticity
- Measures just 5 inches in diameter for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- Made of poly/viscose instead of wool making this rosette more affordable than a typical tartan accessory while remaining hypoallergenic
OUTLANDER Tartan Rosette
Want to wear a bit of OUTLANDER Fraser tartan without committing to the full kilt? Or add a bit of tartan to a non-Celtic outfit? This OUTLANDER Tartan Rosette is the perfect accessory for you! The tartan for these rosettes have been woven in Scotland and then shaped into a rosette in the USA, so you know this tartan is the real deal. An affordable and hypoallergenic option, these rosettes are made of a poly/viscose blend instead of wool, so even those with wool allergies can enjoy this beautiful accessory. Measuring just 5 inches in diameter, this rosette can come with you wherever you want to go!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Wear this U.S Navy Tartan Rosette and Navy Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch and show off pride for your service
Crafted from premium 11-ounce wool tartan with your choice of a 4-inch or a 5-inch diameter rosette
Pair this rosette with a badge or a brooch, or wear it by itself. It offers a quality pin back for secure attachment to any garment
Made in the USA and woven in Scotland for quality and authenticity
- Custom-made to your measurements and nice and versatile enough for semi-formal and formal events (equivalent to a nice suit coat)
- Black silk lining with thistle silhouette motif, available in black, navy blue, burgundy, cream, and bottle green
- Made in Scotland with 100% pure new 15 oz Barathea wool
- Available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches and available in short, regular, and of course long sleeve length
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads