Tartan Scarf – 11oz Premium Wool
- SKU: LSCT2
- Categories: Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Scarves, Tartan Scarves
- Tags: Light Weight, Made in Scotland, Special-Order, Wool
- Every day could use a splash of tartan. Share your Celtic pride with the Light Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf.
- It’s made in Scotland with light weight premium wool. Choose from 500+ tartans.
- This scarf measures 9 inches by 54 inches, so it can be worn by men, women, and children.
- Connect with your heritage while staying warm and stylish in an accessory handmade by skilled Scottish artisans.
Not all scarves are created equal, and this one certainly comes out up top! Skillfully made directly in Scotland with premium wool, you can show off your Scottish roots while staying warm and stylish. With its lightweight wool material, you can stay warm on cooler days without overheating. You’ll be finding ways to add a splash of tartan to every outfit, no matter the occasion! Versatile and classy, it’s easy to dress up or down depending on the day. You’ll be able to find the perfect tartan to match your personal style or display your clan pride with over 500 tartans to choose from!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Woven in Scotland by the same weaver that created Jamie Fraser’s tartan in the hit show OUTLANDER; fans will remember it from his wedding
- Made from 12 oz premium wool; woven to create an authentic and natural look
- Rustic looking tartan; mostly brown and grey with red, black, and gold accents
- Measures 8 inches x 60 inches of luxuriously soft wool
- The Irish County Lambswool Scarf is made in Scotland and available in over 50 Irish county tartans
- This scarf is warm, fuzzy, and cozy and made for winter days but great for year-round layering and accessorizing
- Made with premium lambswool, this accessory is soft and luxurious with a similar feel to cashmere
- It measures 12 inches x 58 inches and has purled ends
- Tartan scarf made in Scotland with medium weight premium wool
- 13oz wool keeps you warm and cozy even in cooler weather
- Measures 9 inches by 54 inches for versatile wear
- Available in nearly 200 tartans to display your clan pride