Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Rosettes with Fringe
- SKU: TROSEHS-2
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Gifts for Her, Mothers Day, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Rosettes, Tartan Sashes and Rosettes
- Tags: Homespun, Special-Order, Wool Blend
- Our Homespun Rosettes are a woven wool blend tartan and made in the USA
- Available in over 80 tartans and a perfect compliment to our tartan sashes
- The perfect way to add tartan to any outfit. Even if you’re allergic to wool, you can still wear these rosettes as they won’t touch your skin
- Wear it with a brooch or plain. Made to order, so it’s uniquely yours
These homespun tartan rosettes are an ideal accessory to add to any outfit! Whether you’re pairing this embellishment to a kilted, Celtic outfit, or if you’re adding a splash of tartan to everyday attire, these rosettes will display your Celtic pride fashionably. 5″ diameter. Grab a couple of rosettes for family or friends—save $5 each when you buy three or more of the same tartan-patterned rosette! Made in the USA, you can pin this rosette to a dress or bag and, even if you’re allergic to wool, you can display your Celtic heritage.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Hunting Weathered, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Weathered, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The 11oz Mini Rosette Tartan Sash is made in Scotland from comfortable 100% 11oz premium wool
- This stylish accessory is mini size, measuring 5 inches by 26 inches and features a cute attached rosette
- Choose from over 500 tartans to show off your Celtic heritage and clan pride
- It’s an easy way to add a touch of tartan to any casual or formal outfit, whether it’s kilted or not
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Made by Us in the USA
- Medium Weight (12/13oz)
- Premium Wool Tartan
- Measures Approx. 11″ x 90″
- With our American-made Light Weight Premium Wool Tartan Rosettes, you can choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland.
- Choose between 4 inch or 5 inch diameter. Rosettes come with a pin back.
- Our rosettes are made with 11 oz lightweight premium wool. Wear on its own or pair with a brooch.
- Made in Scotland using 12 oz weight of 100% premium wool
- Sash measures approximately 11 inches x 90 inches
- A unique and interesting accent piece to match any outfit and any occasion from casual to formal
- Choose between our three officially licensed Outlander tartans: Outlander, Outlander Fraser, and Outlander MacKenzie and woven by the same skilled weavers as the tartans on the show