Homespun Wool Blend Tartan Rosettes with Fringe
- SKU: TROSEHS-2
- Categories: Gifts for Her, Bridesmaids Gifts, Tartan Sashes and Rosettes, Tartan Rosettes, Mothers Day, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Custom-Order, Homespun, Wool Blend
- Our Homespun Rosettes are a woven wool blend tartan and made in the USA
- Available in 100 tartans and a perfect compliment to our tartan sashes
- The perfect way to add tartan to any outfit. Even if you’re allergic to wool, you can still wear these rosettes as they won’t touch your skin
- Wear it with a brooch or plain. Made to order, so it’s uniquely yours
These homespun tartan rosettes are an ideal accessory to add to any outfit! Whether you’re pairing this embellishment to a kilted, Celtic outfit, or if you’re adding a splash of tartan to everyday attire, these rosettes will display your Celtic pride fashionably. 5″ diameter. Grab a couple of rosettes for family or friends—save $5 each when you buy three or more of the same tartan-patterned rosette! Made in the USA, you can pin this rosette to a dress or bag and, even if you’re allergic to wool, you can display your Celtic heritage.
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Armstrong Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Isle, Black Watch (Campbell) Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Modern, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Boyd Modern, Brown Watch Modern, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Hunting Modern, Buchanan Modern, Buchanan Muted (MacGregor Hastie Variant), Burnett Modern, Burns Check Modern, Caledonia District Ancient, Cameron Modern, Cameron of Erracht Modern, Clark Ancient, Colquhoun Ancient, Crawford Modern, Davidson Modern, Douglas Modern, Farquharson Modern, Ferguson Ancient, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Gordon Dress Modern, Gordon Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Graham of Montrose Modern, Gunn Ancient, Gunn Modern, Hamilton Grey, Hamilton Modern, Henderson Modern, Irish Green (Non-Clan), Isle of Skye, Johnstone Modern, Keith Ancient, Lamont Ancient, LGBT Pride, Lindsay Modern, MacAlister Modern, MacCallum Modern, MacDonald Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacDonald of Clanranald Ancient, MacFarlane Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Ancient, MacKay Modern, MacKenzie Ancient, MacKenzie Modern, MacKenzie Weathered, MacKintosh Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLean Hunting Modern, MacLean of Duart Muted, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacMillan Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Modern, MacPherson of Cluny (Red) Modern, MacQueen Modern, Masonic (Freemason), Moffat Modern, Morrison Green Modern, Murray of Atholl Modern, Night Watch, Pride of Scotland, Ramsay Blue Modern, Rob Roy, Robertson Hunting Ancient, Robertson Red Modern, Ross Hunting Modern, Saffron, Saint Patrick, Scott Brown Hunting Modern, Scottish National, Sinclair Hunting Green Ancient, Smith Modern, Solid Black, Solid Blue, Solid Green, Spirit of Highlander, Spirit of Scotland, Stewart Black Modern, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Hunting Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thompson Camel, Thomson Dress (Blue), Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Army, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps (Leatherneck), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern, Young Modern
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Sashes are lightweight and versatile, perfect for casual, semi-formal, and formal occasions.
- Choose from 32 tartans to display your Celtic heritage every day.
- Each sash measures 11 inches x 90 inches, making it a comfortable, stylish, and practical accessory.
- These sashes fall nicely. They are made with pride in Scotland from spring weight (8 oz) premium wool.
- Woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Matches our homespun kilts; perfect for Highland Games or Renaissance Fair
- Choose from 100 ancient and modern tartan, both clan and non-clan
- Measures Approx 11″ x 90″
- Fasten the Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan Rosettes to your lapel, bag, or dress, or pair with your favorite brooch
- Woven in Scotland and then made into a rosette in the USA from 13oz of premium wool for authentic quality
- Choose between a rosette that is either 4 or 5 inches in diameter, as well as from a vast list of tartan patterns
- Each rosette is custom-made just for you, so please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery