Traditional Feather Hackles
- Traditional feather hackles. Attach them to your glengarry or balmoral.
- Hackles are available in 13 vibrant colors that the sun won’t bleach. Color-fast dye protects them from fading or bleeding.
- They attach easily to your hat with a convenient wire loop to add a splash of color to any hat.
- Our hackles are inspired by those of the Historic Fusilier Regiments. Customize your outfit to match your Regiment’s color hackle.
$10.00 – $15.00
Made from real chicken feathers, these 7” colored hackles are the perfect embellishment for your glengarry or balmoral. Vibrant and color-fast, these colors are safe to wear on a rainy Scottish afternoon or in the bright US sun. Available in 13 different colors, feel free to find your favorite! We’ve customized these hackles to mirror the hackles of Historic Fusilier Regiments; whether for reenactment purposes or fashion, these dynamic hackles will add a splash of color to any outfit. Please note: Some hackles are shorter than others. Refer to the color-chooser for the exact length.
Black (3 inch), Black (5 inch), Blue & White (5 inch), Gold (5 inch), Dark Green (3 inch), Green (5 inch), Irish Tri Color (4 inch), Kelly Green (5 inch), Navy Blue (3 inch), Red (3 inch), Red (5 inch), Red & White (5 inch), Red, White & Blue (5 inch), Royal Blue (5 inch), White (4 inch), Yellow (5 inch)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from over 80 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
- The Scotland Ball Cap is an eye-catching blue with white stitching on the left front and bill
- “Scotland” is embroidered down the front left side and the emblematic red rampant lion pops on a yellow background
- The Scottish flag embroidered onto the left side with a saltire background is a fun way to display your heritage
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) with an adjustable velcro strap in the back
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear