Traditional Feather Hackles
- Traditional feather hackles. Attach them to your glengarry or balmoral.
- Hackles are available in 13 vibrant colors that the sun won’t bleach. Color-fast dye protects them from fading or bleeding.
- They attach easily to your hat with a convenient wire loop to add a splash of color to any hat.
- Our hackles are inspired by those of the Historic Fusilier Regiments. Customize your outfit to match your Regiment’s color hackle.
$10.00 – $15.00
Made from real chicken feathers, these 7” colored hackles are the perfect embellishment for your glengarry or balmoral. Vibrant and color-fast, these colors are safe to wear on a rainy Scottish afternoon or in the bright US sun. Available in 13 different colors, feel free to find your favorite! We’ve customized these hackles to mirror the hackles of Historic Fusilier Regiments; whether for reenactment purposes or fashion, these dynamic hackles will add a splash of color to any outfit. Please note: Some hackles are shorter than others. Refer to the color-chooser for the exact length.
Black (3 inch), Black (5 inch), Blue & White (5 inch), Gold (5 inch), Dark Green (3 inch), Green (5 inch), Irish Tri Color (4 inch), Kelly Green (5 inch), Navy Blue (3 inch), Red (3 inch), Red (5 inch), Red & White (5 inch), Red, White & Blue (5 inch), Royal Blue (5 inch), White (4 inch), Yellow (5 inch)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Scotland Ball Cap is an eye-catching blue with white stitching on the left front and bill
- “Scotland” is embroidered down the front left side and the emblematic red rampant lion pops on a yellow background
- The Scottish flag embroidered onto the left side with a saltire background is a fun way to display your heritage
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) with an adjustable velcro strap in the back
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill
- This Tartan Driving Cap or Golf Cap—Light Weight is durable for a day on the links. Perfect for everyday wear!
- Choose from over 500+ clan and non-clan tartans. Display your Celtic heritage in style.
- The cap is made with 11 oz premium lightweight wool. It’s available in sizes XS to 2XL.
- This high quality accessory is made in Scotland with fine craftsmanship.