Felted Wool Glengarry
- SKU: AHG01
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Wool
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
This authentic Scottish glengarry, crafted from 100% felted wool, displays your Scottish heritage while keeping your head warm on those chilly Scottish afternoons! Customize your glengarry to suit your tartan; choose from plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing. Includes a classic Grosgrain ribbon on the back of the hat and the pom on top, as you’d expect from a traditional Scottish hat. Available in sizes 6.75-8, but no matter how big your noggin’ is, this hat will still fold flat to fit in your pocket or waistband. If you’re looking for Scottish uniform wear, top off your outfit with this classic glengarry.
Black, Black with Dicing, Dark Green, Navy Blue
6 1/2, 6 3/4, 7, 7 1/4, 7 1/2, 7 3/4, 8
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Spring Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All Design
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Inspired by the Scots Bonnets, or Tam O’Shanter, worn in the hit show Outlander: The Series and those worn by Scottish workmen in the 16th century
- One size fits all with a drawstring
- Choose between three rustic colors to match your favorite tartan: Dark Brown, Light Brown, and Highland Grey
- Made of 100% synthetic, water-resistant fleece; soft, comfortable, and feels like premium wool
- Made with 100% pure new 15 oz Barathea wool, made in Scotland
- Custom-made to your measurements and is nice and versatile enough for semi-formal and formal events
- Black silk lining with thistle silhouette motif and available in black, navy blue, burgundy, and bottle green
- Available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches and available in short, regular, and long sleeve length. Smaller or Larger sizes available upon request
- The Harris Tweed Patchwork Cap bears the Harris Tweed trademark, handwoven by Scottish craftsman in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- Each patchwork cap is unique and different, which means colors will vary slightly from hat to hat
- This piece is made with 100% Harris Tweed Wool and it is available in sizes small to 2XL
- This high-quality and authentic tartan cap boasts a classic and stylish design