Felted Wool Glengarry
- SKU: AHG01
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Wool
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
Size 6.75 54CM 21 7/8”
Size 7 56cm 21 7/8”
Size 7.25 58cm 22.5/8”
Size 77.5 60cm 23 1/2″
Size 7.75 62cm 24 1/5″
Size 8 64cm 25”
This authentic Scottish glengarry, crafted from 100% felted wool, displays your Scottish heritage while keeping your head warm on those chilly Scottish afternoons! Customize your glengarry to suit your tartan; choose from plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing. Includes a classic Grosgrain ribbon on the back of the hat and the pom on top, as you’d expect from a traditional Scottish hat. Available in sizes 6.75-8, but no matter how big your noggin’ is, this hat will still fold flat to fit in your pocket or waistband. If you’re looking for Scottish uniform wear, top off your outfit with this classic glengarry.
Black, Black with Dicing, Dark Green, Navy Blue
6 1/2, 6 3/4, 7, 7 1/4, 7 1/2, 7 3/4, 8
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, we are not taking any new orders for this item. We will fulfill any outstanding orders as they arrive. If you have an exciting order, please know we appreciate your kind patience. We hope to be able to offer these beautiful balmorals again soon.
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Available in over 80 tartans. Add some spice to your fall and winter outerwear with this set of two
- Made in the USA from 55/45 Poly/wool blend. The perfect addition to any closet.
- No matter the occasion, a Tam and Shawl will make an impression!
- The drawstring means no worrying if the Tam will fit.
- The Tartan Shawl measures 54” x 54” for durable practicality and warmth
- Available in nearly any tartan
- Elastic band fits most legs
- 100% premium wool
- Made in Scotland
- Quality colored flashes made with authentic Scottish wool and come in 15 different colors to match any tartan
- Fastened with an elastic band and a reliable S-hook closure and is designed to fit almost any sized leg reliably and comfortably
- Keep your hose in place while accenting the colors in your tartan
- Keep your sgian dubh in place fashionably
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill