Harris Tweed Patchwork Cap
- The Harris Tweed Patchwork Cap bears the Harris Tweed trademark, handwoven by Scottish craftsman in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- Each patchwork cap is unique and different, which means colors will vary slightly from hat to hat
- This piece is made with 100% Harris Tweed Wool and it is available in sizes small to 2XL
- This high-quality and authentic tartan cap boasts a classic and stylish design
Turn heads when you wear our Harris Tweed patchwork cap on yours. Each one is unique with the colors varying slightly. Made in Scotland, choose between sizes small to 2XL. It has a timeless and classic design that never goes out of style.
Our caps are made of 100% Harris Tweed wool and carry the Harris Tweed trademark. That certifies that highly skilled Scottish craftsmen have handwoven this tweed using pure, virgin wool dyed and spun in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. It has the undeniable mark of high-quality and authenticity that sets it apart from lesser tweeds.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Spring Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All Design
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
- Inspired by the Scots Bonnets, or Tam O’Shanter, worn in the hit show Outlander: The Series and those worn by Scottish workmen in the 16th century
- One size fits all with a drawstring
- Choose between three rustic colors to match your favorite tartan: Dark Brown, Light Brown, and Highland Grey
- Made of 100% synthetic, water-resistant fleece; soft, comfortable, and feels like premium wool
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from over 80 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms