Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran
- SKU: SRR06
- Categories: Sporrans, Historical Style Sporrans, Ren Fair Collection
- Tags: Jacobite, Leather
- Made in the USA with real, batch-dyed cowhide, for an iconic look that is both durable and practical
- Roomy interior (7 inches x7 inches x2 inches) featuring a strap and bone toggle closure, together with a wide-opening drawstring mouth.
- This versatile piece does not require a chain strap or sporran suspender – slides easily onto any belt
- Versatility means you can pair it with Highland dress or an outfit of your choice
Channel the daring of historic rebels with the Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran. Batch-dyed cowhide with a drawstring closure is covered by a strap and bone toggle for added rustic effect. Combine secure storage space with an eye-catching embellishment, and you have a sporran you will cherish for years. The simple design displays the hand-sewn quality and rugged highland authenticity. Its durability and practicality make it a versatile accessory. Wear it with a standard kilt, great kilt, or ancient kilt, and prepare to strike envy into the hearts of all who see you wearing it.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Premium quality black leather chain strap; attach it to any sporran with two sturdy metal clips
- Pair with any of our Scottish-made sporrans to complete a fully Scottish-made outfit
- Features a reliable metal chain and fastens with a secure metal buckle for added stability
- Available in sizes Small to XXXL
- Made in Scotland
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.
- This Black Premium Fur Sporran is handcrafted in Scotland for quality and authenticity
- With premium leather and bovine fur, this sporran will provide a lifetime of pleasure and practicality
- An argyle pattern and studded embossed flap and three crossed chrome tassel chains give this sporran a unique and impressive appearance
- Includes your choice of sporran chain strap or Celtic embossed sporran suspender for that extra flair to set you apart from the crowd
Usually in stock, otherwise please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- Made by highly skilled Scottish craftsman using high-quality leather
- Each piece is unique thanks to the long-haired premium bovine fur used
- Embossed with the targe (shield) symbol and studded to give a look that is ready for any battle that comes your way
- Choose between a chain strap or a suspender